It could be anything! A beauty product, a piece of clothing, a piece of pie, a non-stick frying pan (side note, I’m looking for one), a rug. Whatever it is, I want to know why you love him and what makes him so great.
The last great thing I bought is this mini lemon cake from Trader Joe’s. It’s a low-level addiction, which kinda surprises me because I originally felt a little “skill” about Frost. However, the more cake you eat, the better it tastes! I’ve been enjoying a little cheeseburger after lunch with my afternoon coffee, YUM! Just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.
What about you? What’s the last cool thing you bought?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Check in: The Beauty Bakery Palette, Hourglass Eyeliner, and Passionate Blanks
- How is blood type fed?
- Diet days | Freshmas blog
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 753
- New Year’s makeup |
- How to eat vegetables and fruits in spring?
- Dinner makeup with Honest Beauty Eyeshadow Palette
- How closely do you follow the makeup and fashion of the Met Gala?
- What are the differences between Eyeliner and Dipliner?
- This week’s beauty is “under duress”