You know the ones I’m talking about – pipes and jars, which, when you get to the last bits, cause a little consternation!
Since i have very dry skin, i will never be able to function without a rich moisturizer for my face. Maybe you short circuit. This is dangerous, ha ha!
Now I’m really into Naturium Plant Ceramide Rich Moisture Cream. Before that I was talking about Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream. I’ll probably switch to Naturium Forever, though, because it’s more affordable at $25 for 1.7 ounces (Biossance is $60 for 1.6 ounces) and more hydrating compared to Biossance.
I also always have benzoyl peroxide in the mix. Kate Somerville Anti-Back has been my favorite for over a decade.
Hmm. I’m adding sunscreen to this list as well, but since I always have extra tubes (seriously, I’m obsessed), I can’t really imagine sunscreen dropping so low. Not accepting the idea!
What about you? What skincare products do you never allow yourself to run out of?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What should I do to avoid weight gain during pregnancy? | List of diets during pregnancy
- Caboodle Fist! | Wonder Beauty Sun Kissed Get Away Palette | Kitty cupcake
- Bone marrow broth | Freshmas blog
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 770
- What is the harm of losing weight with vomiting? – Kadinev.com
- Chestnut truffle | Freshmas blog
- Plums galore! Plum glossy lids and lips (and a poll)
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 785
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 782
- What causes darkening of the mustache area? How did it go? what is good?