I know, kinda gross, but let’s be real. Some of us don’t always stick to expiration dates!
Last year, I had a major makeup cleanse, so most of my old MBB Ye Olden Days pieces are gone. However, it was one of the few items I held onto the NARS Single Shadow and Blush Palette from — wait for it — 2015.
Yes, I still use it. Eight years is a long time to keep makeup, but since i am the only person using this palette and the powders do not look or smell unpleasant, i think i should be fine.
What about you? What is the oldest piece of makeup in your collection that you still use?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What is mascara and what does mascara do? |
- Kitchen without waste | Freshmas blog
- Hawaiian Vacation Beauty Products, Part Two
- Tips for using Ultimate Eyelashes
- What is a Gua Sha stone, how is it used, does it thin the face?
- Beauty Q of the Day: When did you start shaving your legs?
- Seven years – Make-up and beauty blogger
- Tone Drive What is Tone? How to make tons ride tons of clothes?
- How to diet with insulin resistance? | List of diets for insulin resistance
- Products that are good for the skin | Freshmas blog