Many now know made without violence made with love makes a choice of goods. If you want to shop now knowing which of these products are in the category, we’ve prepared recommendations for abuse-free products for you.
Many industries conduct various tests in the laboratory before releasing their products to the market. One of the most common tests is animal testing. Products are tested on animals in various ways and there are no allergic reactions. Products that have passed the test are marketed under the brand name.
The main reason animal testing is so common is because some animals are compatible with humans. Reactions caused by the product in these animals are also found in humans. For example, rabbits, mice and rats used in experiments show similar reactions to humans.
Animals are specially grown in the laboratory for use in chemical experiments. In other words, the animal spends its entire life between four walls for lipstick, which we finish in 1 month, and is tortured throughout its life. Their eyes go blind, their hands are cut off, their hair falls out… Is it possible to torture a living thing for the sake of beauty? What is cruelty For those who are wondering, you can find detailed information in our article. Cruelty Free product recommendationswe are with you…
What does a cruelty free product mean?
Made without violence Made with love Brands are those that are not tested on animals. These brands test their products with a variety of tests and lab methods. Brands that typically use products with natural ingredients are not tested for cruelty. But some companies that use chemical ingredients also refuse to conduct animal experiments. One of the reasons for this is that the chemical ingredients used do not damage the structure of the skin. Thus, harmless chemical ingredients do not require rigorous testing.
What is a vegan? What is vegan nutrition? You can also check out our series of articles.
How to talk about cruelty for free?
The easiest way to determine if a product is safe is to look at its packaging. If a product has a rabbit symbol, it means it has not been tested on animals. The rabbit symbol is owned by PETA, so these companies show that they have received PETA approval by placing the rabbit symbol on the product.
Animal testing of products containing chemicals is very important in detecting allergic reactions. For this reason, some brands avoid using the Cruelty Free symbol, even if they don’t test on animals to carve out a place in the global market. In other words, these companies don’t test on animals, but they don’t show it either. However, these companies state that they do not conduct animal testing in their contracts. You can access and read the company’s contracts on their website.
You can contact brands whose contracts you don’t have access to and whose products don’t have the Cruelty Free symbol on their official addresses and ask if they test on animals.
What is the difference between Cruelty Free and Vegan?
We said that these products are not tested on animals. vegan Products are products that do not contain ingredients of animal origin. Some people are allergic to animal ingredients, so they prefer vegan products. For example, products containing royal jelly, goat’s milk, and animal gelatin are not vegan, but may not be abused.
Which cheap brands don’t test on animals?
In fact, most companies that do not test on animals sell their products for less. The biggest reason for this is that they don’t trade animals for experiments. Because lab costs are lower, they can still make a profit by selling their products cheap. Easily accessible and cheap brands that don’t test animalsThe following examples can be given:
- Wet’n Wild
- Eyup Sabri Tunser
- Cecile (Cecile also has a category for vegan cosmetics.)
- Golden Rose
- Rimmel London
- super drug
- bee beauty
- Inekto Nararals
- pure beauty
Cruelty-free hair care Product Suggestions
- Dalan Shampoo
- Shampoo Eyüp Sabri Tuncer
- Elidor Coconut Hair Care Oil
- Elidor Care Creams
- Bee Beauty Liquid Conditioner
- Inecto Naturals Hair Conditioner
- Bee Beauty Strengthening Hair Milk
- Ziaja Goat Milk Keratin Hair Mask
- Perfume for hair Bee Beauty
Cruelty-free skin care routine
- Step 2: Facial cleansing
- Gel for washing Ziaja Manuka
Step 2: Tonic!
Step 3: Serum
- Bee Beauty Organic Facial Serum
Step 4: Humidifier
- A simple water-based moisturizer
Step 5: Eye Cream
- Pure Beauty Youth Restore Firming Eye Cream
Step 6: Sunscreen
- Sinoz Anti-Stain Sunscreen
Cruelty-Free Makeup Product Recommendations
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation
- Wet’n Wild Photo Focus Concealer
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
- Essence Soft Touch single eye shadow
- Wet’n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet’n Wild Ultimate Retractable Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (Also available in an affordable small size.)
- Wet’n Wild Mega Clear Mascara
- Cecile Glitter lipstick
- Wet’n Wild Megalast Lipstick
- Lip gloss Golden Rose Pearl Gloss
- How is blood type fed?
- Surfing Saturday, June 3, 2023!
- Sephora VIB Sale Recommendation: Tower 28 Pistachio AKA the * BEST * Purse Gloss | Fancy Lady Tea in Crown and Crumb
- MBB reader recommendations for conditioning hair products that don’t weigh your strands down!
- What is the harm of losing weight with vomiting? – Kadinev.com
- Elevate your style with gorgeous luxury belts: luxury and subdued brands
- Date Cake Recipe | Freshmasa blog
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 763
- The little things that bring me joy (make-up, etc.)
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe | Freshmas blog