Among all the interesting beauty hacks we come across on social media. ice face so far the most interesting. Having discovered a trend, there is probably no one who would not try. But experts say that applying ice to the face is uncomfortable. Also, we come across this on TikTok and Youtube. ice ball for cold massage (ice balls) appeared before us.
ice balls Why If you ask, these are sticks that you put in your fridge or freezer and then roll on your face and neck for a lot of benefits. They are part of facial massage tools, but offer benefits that are different from others, such as gua sha and jade rollers, just to name a few. The main difference is that they are designed to be used as a form and cold. Studies have shown that facial massage benefits the skin both immediately after use and over time with continued use.
If you want to give yourself a homemade facial, you will most likely use a cleanser, face mask, and facial moisturizer. But you can take your skin care one step further by adding a little facial massage to improve circulation. We strongly encourage you to check out our content before trying ice balls, one of the facial massage tools that have been popular lately.
What makes a cold massage with an ice sphere?
- This helps improve circulation by delivering more oxygen to the blood. It helps reduce dark spots and pigmentation, thus revealing a more even skin tone and a brighter complexion.
- Reduces fine lines & tightens skin while opening & unclogging pores.
- Accelerates the removal of toxins and toxins from the blood, heals and regenerates the skin, soothing sinus pain and headaches.
- Helps set makeup.
- Excellent remedy for sinusitis, puffy eyes, headaches and migraines.
- It stimulates blood circulation and oxygenates the skin, tightening the skin and reducing puffiness.
How to use a cold massage ball?
Use an ice spoon in the morning or before applying makeup. Let it sit in the freezer for 30 minutes before using. After the time has elapsed, apply an ice sphere, massaging the face in a circular motion or in the opposite direction of gravity, starting between the eyebrows and spreading to the eyes, nose, cheeks, temples, neck and décolleté. If you want, you can apply a moisturizer to your skin and rub it with ice cubes. Or rotating ice spheres on a paper mask would also be effective.
Ice Ball Users
Pure Plus ice globe users We have collected comments for you. Does the ice ball work? If you ask, we encourage you to read the comments below before purchasing the product.
- I’m in love, it’s wonderful. I don’t know yet how effective it is, but the cold massage makes the skin very pleasant. I can also say that I’m nervous. I put it in the freezer at -18 degrees. Does not break or crack, very durable. Keeps cool for 15-20 minutes. Enough time for a massage. Apply a pleasant oil-serum on the skin and pamper yourself.
- I had doubts when buying the product, why should I melt the ice on my face. I washed my face in the morning and used it, I didn’t even use moisturizer. When I approached my boyfriend, he said that your face is shining brightly, what you put on, he did not believe that I was without makeup. Take it, take it
- If you wake up in the morning with swelling in your face and eyes, you might like this product.
- I keep it in the freezer, it keeps cold for 15 minutes, I’m satisfied. A product to pamper yourself.
How to do an anti-aging facial massage at home?
What is jade stone face massager? What does it do?
What is a Gua Sha stone, how is it used, does it thin the face?
What is face yoga? What does yoga do for the face?
- Why should we choose organic? | Freshmas blog
- How to eat vegetables and fruits in spring?
- Hijab-wearing fashion bloggers grab attention with their style
- Combination suggestions: 5 winter dress combinations | street trends
- Boost Your Diet Motivation in 9 Steps
- How to do intermittent fasting? Is intermittent fasting harmful?
- 2022-2023 Maternity Hijab Combinations – womenev.com
- What should be the nutrition after adenoid surgery?
- Tips for conservative combinations – womenev.com
- Another concept we hear a lot in recent years is intermittent fasting.