What things make you feel like the best version of you?
I’ve been thinking about this today, because one of my goals this week is to do things that serve me in a positive way, and I started doing my hair this morning.
It’s amazing what getting my mop out of a messy bun does to my mood. Fun buns are easy, and they can be wonderfully easy, but sometimes fun buns make me feel disheveled, so when I take the time and effort to style my hair, I feel better and more capable.
Other things help me…
- Going to bed early (This is a challenge for me because at the end of the day all I want to do is veggies on my couch.)
- Reduce screen time, especially mindless scrolling before bed. If I leave the phone alone for at least an hour before I go to sleep, I fall asleep faster, and my next day is much better.
- Eat lots of fresh veggies (I have a lot of energy when I do that, so great for leafy greens!)
- Being hardcore about time management and time tracking (otherwise, each task will take twice as long as it needs to be)
- Stretching exercises for at least 10 minutes every day
- Put on a little makeup. At the very least, blush, bronzer, mascara, and lippie!
Also, trying to help others always makes me feel like the best version of myself, and when I radiate happiness and light, it comes right back.
What things make you feel like the best version of you? Volunteering? Drink enough water (makes a big difference, right)? Curl your eyelashes? going to the beach?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- What is satvik nutrition? What’s in Satvik Nutrition?
- What is the Chinese diet, how is it carried out, does it help to lose weight?
- What to do about ingrown hairs? How does this happen?
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 788
- What is an eyelash lift? How is it applied?
- Frittata | Freshmas blog
- When in doubt, Chanel It Out | Today’s makeup
- Mejuri Jewelry Review: Can You Trust Buying Gold Accessories From Mejuri?
- How do you fill your cup?