This makeup has been featured in anything close to what I’ve been going for, LOL! Has this happened to you before?
I saw this beautiful photo of a black line with mint green accents on Shu Uemura’s Instagram, which was my original inspiration.
Isn’t that cool? I like the creative way but don’t feel overwhelmed.
Anyway, I don’t know what I was thinking to give myself 15 minutes to try and recreate something similar! Maybe if I had an hour or two I could have made it there, but alas, it didn’t. I applied a lot of shimmery green eyeshadow in the inner corner, so I ended up patting it all over.
I kind of like how the glitter randomly swept across my eyelids, though!
I’m wearing a new foundation I picked up at Sephora Sale – Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin in the shade 8 Warm. I used 2 pumps and primed with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. It was hot yesterday in Northern California and it held up well despite the warm temperatures.
Oh, and the glossy lip! I’m really into the glam these days. It’s an hourglass glitter in a canvas, in case you were curious.
Get plenty of rest from Thursday to Thursday. We are about to go into the weekend!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 771
- ginger tea | Freshmas blog
- Spring detox | Freshmas blog
- Blueberry puff pancake | Freshmas blog
- Inside Out Ideas: Makeup Pencils, Mantras and the Nostalgic Feeling of Nordstrom Close SF (among other things)
- How are nails applied?
- The Fall Winter 2022 2023 YSL Woman is the woman I want to be! –
- Don’t open your eyes in the pool and the sea
- Boost Your Diet Motivation in 9 Steps
- Biker Pantyhose Combinations | Fashion Short Leggings