The pimple that has recently set up shop on my chin I would like to know if your skin is afraid of its effect when summer weather rolls around. My does, sure!
I suspect it’s because I intentionally cut back on chemical exfoliants, etc., when I know I’m going to be spending more time in the sun. I learned the hard way that I can’t layer on strong acids, antioxidants, and all the strong stuff and be outside all day. It’s just a lot.
So, i tend to keep it pretty basic when it comes to skin care during the summer, which means face wash, moisturizer, sunscreen, and anything soothing and calming. I think between a combination of dispensing AHAs, BHAs and skincare treatments, and then applying and reapplying Hella sunscreen throughout the day, my face is like, “Ha-ha! Here’s the sexy pimple, enjoy it!”
What about you? Does your skin get chapped more in the summer?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Products useful in spring
- Happy Sweet 16, MBB! Make-up and beauty blog
- Beauty of the day: Do you stick to your usual beauty routine (skin, hair, and makeup) when you go on summer trips?
- Dance competition day! Make-up and beauty blog
- What is an anti-inflammatory diet? How it’s done?
- How much protein is in which greens?
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 790
- Eyeliner models depending on the shape of the eyes
- Coral, bronze, and peach makeup with a natural-looking foundation for outdoor adventures
- Hawaiian Vacation Beauty Products, Part Two