Absolute basic life
I’ve been using Rose Inc Skin Enhance Luminous Tinted Serum for the past two weeks and I’ve received so many nice compliments on my base!
It’s sheer and hydrating with barely-there coverage and a slight pore-smoothing effect, and when I set it with the tiniest bit of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder, in real life, it looks so natural and beautiful, even in full sun.
If you use minimal foundation like me, give this a try.
FYI, you need to mix the dye pellets in the palm of your hand or the back of your hand before applying, so there’s a little extra step, but it’s so easy that I don’t mind that at all. I’ve been using it lately for a quick make-up.
Speaking of go-to looks, what is your look now?
Here’s me! It takes less than 10 minutes, and I’m all about it these days.
- a base: Rose Inc Skin Enhance Set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural and Hourglass Refining Fluid in Sand
- cheeks: NARS Deep Throat Blush
- eyes: Hourglass Cave Eyeliner, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Strapless, Tower 28 Mascara (It’s All Right), Anastasia Brow Pencil
- lip: All non-lippie neutrals exist. Most recently, it was NARS Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
Make a prepackaged beauty bag
Memorial Day is just around the corner, which means summer excursions, wow!
I was wondering, when you go on a trip, do you pack your skincare and beauty supplies in advance, or do you keep a separate travel bag on standby?
I’ve always packed my beauty bag right before a flight, and uh, I *really* don’t want to do that anymore. It makes packing so cumbersome! Side note: I tend to overpack and overthink what I’m carrying because I’m always worried about forgetting something. Half the time I end up fetching too much, and I don’t want it to be that way anymore.
Anyway, this is all to say i recently watched a video about keeping a travel bag of beauty products stocked and ready, and it really spoke to me!
We’re taking a few short trips this summer, so I like to make beauty travel bags—one for me, one for Connor, because I usually pack her toiletries—before we go on our trips.
I like to stock it all up (skincare, makeup, hair products, all things), so that when I’m done, I can photograph everything inside and write it all down on a list. Ideally, I’d like to format them into an easily accessible checklist, so I can assess what needs to be replaced and not have to reinvent the wheel every time.
I wish you good luck because I’m going to need it, lol!
Happy Friday to you
I hope your week is calm and enjoyable! If you’d like to share any good things that have happened to you lately, I’d love to hear about them.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Seven years – Make-up and beauty blogger
- What is the harm of losing weight with vomiting? – Kadinev.com
- 5 steps to prepare for your child’s first test –
- Makes you the perfect skin whitening roller review
- Boost Your Diet Motivation in 9 Steps
- Mushroom pie | Freshmas blog
- What is a Gua Sha stone, how is it used, does it thin the face?
- Does apple cider vinegar make you weak? | Vinegar-water diet
- What are the differences between Eyeliner and Dipliner?
- Advice for Adults with Children Staying at Home Due to Coronavirus