I didn’t realize how well all of these items paired with the pink and beige packaging until meow right! strange.
Anyway, I wasn’t planning on buying any beauty stuff this week, but the other day I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and my dentist found not one, but two (!) cavities.
After the cleaning was done and a major meltdown left me with tears and tears and it was all over (long story short, I’m an anxious dental patient!), I headed to Target and Sephora for some retail TLC.
I grabbed a few things I needed but had been putting off:
While at Sephora, I also picked up a birthday gift put on by Ouai… yeah, next week I’m turning 43 again for the 10th time, ha ha.
I don’t know how this happened, but Connor is convinced I’m 43, so I’ll take that number. Forever 43, baby!
Happy Friday to you. May your teeth be healthy and free from cavities!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
PS: Did you do any cosmetic shopping this week?
- What skincare product do you always have on hand?
- natural makeup |
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 789
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 749
- New Year’s makeup |
- Sweatshirt Leggings Combinations Offers | Autumn-winter alarm clock
- Plums galore! Plum glossy lids and lips (and a poll)
- Unexpected green day makeup
- little sunshine
- Today’s Beauty: Does Your Skin Break Out More in the Summer?