People often refer to hair as the most important sign of health and beauty. Like other parts of the body, hair needs a lot of nutrients to grow healthy. Even incomplete consumption of many foods can cause hair loss. At the same time, factors such as age, genetics and hormones affect hair growth.
All cells in our body need vitamin A to grow. This includes hair. The fastest growing tissue in our body is hair. Vitamin A also helps the glands produce an oily substance called sebum. Sebum moisturizes the scalp and makes hair look healthy. A diet deficient in vitamin A can lead to many problems, such as hair loss. Insufficient intake of vitamin A can cause problems, and excessive intake can also be dangerous. Studies have shown that excessive intake of vitamin A can cause hair loss. Foods such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, and spinach are rich in beta-carotene and are converted to vitamin A after ingestion. Vitamin A is also found in animal products such as milk, yogurt, and eggs. Fish oil is a very good source.
Biotin is one of the best known B vitamins that is effective for hair growth. According to studies, vitamin B deficiency in humans causes hair loss. At the same time, biotin is the best treatment for hair loss and positive results can be obtained. Unfortunately; Vitamin B deficiency is now very common. Other types of B vitamins help in the production of red blood cells and carry oxygen and nutrients from the scalp to the hair cells. This transport process is very important for hair growth. We can get B vitamins from many foods. For example; cereals, almonds, meat, fish, seafood and fibrous dark green vegetables. Animal products are the best sources of vitamin B12, but if you are a vegetarian and follow a vegan diet, supplements are essential.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. They help reduce stress caused by damage to loose roots. Damage to loose roots can damage hair growth and lead to hair aging. At the same time, vitamin C is essential for the production of proteins known as collagen, which the body needs. Collagens are also the most important structure of hair. Vitamin C is an essential mineral used for iron absorption and hair growth. Strawberries, peppers, guava and citrus fruits are important sources of vitamin C.
Low levels of vitamin D can cause “apolepsy”. Apolepsy means severe hair loss and hair loss. According to research, vitamin D helps in the formation of new hair cells. Vitamin D is known for its role in hair growth, but most of the research is focused on vitamin D receptors. The actual role of vitamin D in hair growth is still unknown. Many people don’t get enough vitamin D. Our body makes vitamin D directly from sunlight. Good dietary sources of vitamin D include fish oil, some mushrooms, and fortified foods. Especially in women, vitamin D levels should be checked once a year for a healthy lifestyle and bone health.
Like vitamin C, vitamin E is an antioxidant that prevents the formation of oxidative stress. In a study, there was a 34.5% increase in hair growth 8 months after taking vitamin E in people with hair loss. Avocados, spinach, almonds, and sunflower seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
Don’t pass by without reading!!
- The most important component of hair is protein. Adequate protein intake is essential for hair growth.
- Iron deficiency is one of the main causes of hair loss, especially in women. The best sources of iron are mussels, oysters, spinach, eggs, red meat and lentils.
- In people who do not grow hair, taking zinc minerals increases hair growth. Good sources of zinc are oysters, steak, spinach, wheat germ, and pumpkin seeds.
- And finally, don’t neglect a balanced and healthy diet to ensure you get enough of all these nutrients.
Nutritionist Sernaz Chakir Ercil
- Beauty Q of the Day: When did you start shaving your legs?
- YSL Tote Bag Honest Review – Is It The Quality?
- Chanel-ing It Out, day two
- Dietary treatment of Graves’ disease – Kadınev.com
- Mejuri Jewelry Review: Can You Trust Buying Gold Accessories From Mejuri?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 766
- How is blood type fed?
- Today’s Beauty: Does Your Skin Break Out More in the Summer?
- Short hairstyles for evening dresses 2023
- Valentino Haute Couture 2022 Fashion Review –