Hello my friend! happy saturday how do you feel today? I’m in the mood to get a few things done.
I’m going around the house and running some errands in town, so I’m going to put on some blush, brow pencil, and mascara. Maybe a little shine, because why not?
A little makeup puts that extra zest in my step and helps me resist the urge to eat potatoes the day away, and if I’m going to do Cinderella’s chores (I swear, the laundry never ends), I feel satisfied.
Sending good vibes your way on this beautiful day! What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Read this week
Tea sandwiches, all day, every day
I will totally watch this
Oh my God, this looks like it’s going to feel good as you walk into it
Looks like I’m going to a pharmacy
Feel free to pass this on to your eczema-suffering friends
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Another concept we hear a lot in recent years is intermittent fasting.
- Fun with Summer Shine with Olive and June Jelly, Part Deux
- What are some beauty trends from the past few years that you’ve tried?
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Textured Eye Shadow
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 752
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 766
- Libre selection according to skin tone |
- Urban Outfitters Elise Vanity Set Review –
- 5 things I’ve been loving lately
- Coral, bronze, and peach makeup with a natural-looking foundation for outdoor adventures