Happy Saturday, my friend! I hope the weekend is off to a nice and peaceful start.
Can someone explain why this poster of the latest iteration of Belle (the princess from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, if you’re not in the know) looks like she’d graced Instagram circa 2014?
If you look closely, she has an under eye concealer that was very popular at the time. I see a lot of bronzer and contouring action, an intense black line on my upper lash line, and pouted lips too. I don’t give grief to Bill, I promise, because I’m guilty of doing all of these things in the past.
Anyway, she looks completely different from the belle I remember from the 90’s cartoon!
I can’t help but wonder if I was the only one who thought about this change, hmmm.
This week has been full of that end of the keyboard. I don’t know why I seem to forget this lesson, but dang, starting a new job is really hard.
Side note: I’ve been on my new writing site now for about a month.
I use all the organizational tools I know and have, and try to walk myself, but getting all the things done was a huge challenge. I feel like I’m standing in front of the ocean and the waves keep hitting me over and over again.
I am so grateful every day that I am writing, for real, but I feel exhausted, to be honest.
It’s been weeks since I put on makeup; I tried yesterday, but i couldn’t even find my brow pencil. (where is she?)
If you still stop here, first of all, thank you. Secondly, I hope you are doing well, and that life is treating you kindly. Here are a few banana notes before we get to this week’s reading.
Read this week
I liked this idea.
I need that lipstick in my life ASAP.
another thing. What aesthetic things have you been up to lately? Lately I’ve been really painting my nails!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What is the harm of losing weight with vomiting? – Kadinev.com
- 10 foods that increase body resistance after coronavirus!
- Combination suggestions: 5 winter dress combinations | street trends
- Winter tomato sauce | Freshmas blog
- Do you use products made for babies or children?
- What causes the sebaceous glands of the face? How to get rid of the sebaceous glands of the face?
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Saddle Eye Shadow
- Hijab-wearing fashion bloggers grab attention with their style
- How should a Smiley piercing be cared for?
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog