Happy Saturday, my friend. I went into a local bookstore in our town called Copperfield Books a few days ago and saw a cover that perfectly reflected two of my life goals. (See above.)
Now you know there’s a step-by-step guide available if you need help staying sexy and vibrant!
By the way I wasn’t there to buy this book. I was there to get a magazine. Yes, I still 1) go to the bookstore, and 2) buy magazines from said bookstore. Old school, baby.
Anyway, a while ago, I started getting “Vogue” in the mail as a replacement for “Allure.” I really enjoyed Erykah Badu’s case – read it cover to cover!
The stories, especially the longer features, are very good! I usually skim through magazines, but this particular issue forced me to slow down and enjoy the stories that covered a wide range of topics: fashion, sports, politics, art, home design, and more.
But back to the library. I thought I was going to have something like Vanity Fair or Harper’s Bazaar, but I ended up with British Vogue.
How do you compare? Well, she seems to have shorter stories. And it’s much heavier on celebrity coverage. There’s also more traditional beauty writing, like roundups of new releases and Fashion Week appearances, as you’d see on Allure back in the day.
I like it well, but I don’t know… I probably won’t be looking for it again soon.
Speaking of finding good stuff to read, what have you been interested in lately?
Read this week
Oh my god yes!
I love that.
Don’t ask me why I love home tours so much, but I do.
I love it when science collides with makeup.
I’ll go work out and then hang out with my pals (aka Connor, El Hub, and Rosie). Today is a rest day, and we take that rest very seriously!
Enjoy the rest if this day is nice, okay? take care of yourself.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- How to quit the habit of eating lips?
- The best vitamins for hair growth
- What does a cold massage ball do? How to use cold ice sphere massage?
- What causes the sebaceous glands of the face? How to get rid of the sebaceous glands of the face?
- These products both lose weight and saturate! Here are 22 foods that are high in fiber!
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- What are fat burning foods? What burns the most fat?
- How do you fill your cup?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 751
- 100 shoes from the most famous designers of the Internet age –