Hello and Happy Caturday!
Yesterday I had a pretty amazing day, so of course, I had to document that for boom, ha!
I went to lunch with a friend yesterday who loves beauty as much as I do (Hi, Marisol!), and we spent quite a bit of time talking about how the texture of our hair has seemingly changed overnight in the past few years.
Apparently, it was all fun and games until we hit our 40s. We talked at length about how our hair now needs more intensive care than it did before. I feel like i’m always looking for moisturizing products that won’t weigh my hair down. If you know anything, please help a lady.
What are your plans for today? I’ll go get another cup of coffee, and then we’ll have errands to run.
Before you go off on your adventures, here’s some weekend reading for you.
Read this week’s beauty
Smokey eyes always
I’ve been listening to this song all week
I want all things
5 minutes? Yes please!
She totally rips during the series finale
Take me back to the eighties please
Note to self
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- How to choose lenses according to eye color?
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 773
- Eyeliner models depending on the shape of the eyes
- Valentino Haute Couture 2022 Fashion Review –
- The Fall Winter 2022 2023 YSL Woman is the woman I want to be! –
- How to diet with insulin resistance? | List of diets for insulin resistance
- Something to watch next time you’re Netflixin: “The Diplomat”. Some cosmetic stuff I recently purchased from CVS
- Hijab-wearing fashion bloggers grab attention with their style
- What should be the dietary treatment for gout?
- happy Friday! Sunscreen, Essie Glitters, CVS Coupon Skinny and $5 Bike Shorts from Old Navy