Hello and Happy Saturday from me and my freshly painted paws.
You might say I’m into nail polish right now, lol! what can i say Nail polish is fun and somewhat therapeutic. Plus, I think when you can have some extra color in your life, it’s always a good thing. You must find joy in all possible ways.
Today I’m wearing two coats of Chanel Immortelle 135, which is a light creamy lilac in the newly amended formula. It is an opaque pale purple which I think is very cute on short nails.
Seriously, if left unchecked, I’m going to keep all the purple frosting.
what will you do today? Nail polish? Going out for brunch? taking a nap? I hope everything you do lifts you up!
Read this week
- Honestly, I don’t know why I never get tired of these kinds of stories, but here’s how dermatologists put sunscreen back into makeup—without making a mess! Side note, i just bought a sunscreen shiseido stick.
- Favorite story of the week: “The photographer doesn’t force little girls to smile in pictures and the results are powerful.”
- A behind-the-scenes look at makeup artist Nick Barrows’ busy day at work.
- Science explains why you want to smell old books.
- The hidden danger of hair lightening sprays.
This is so pretty and totally my style meow
Shaka is a legend!
How cute is she?
You learn something new every day
I’ll take all the advice I can get
Note to self
Have a wonderful break on your vacation.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 781
- Today’s Beauty: What are your summer hair problems?
- Check in: The Beauty Bakery Palette, Hourglass Eyeliner, and Passionate Blanks
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 755
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 774
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 757
- What color is the “Never Again” lipstick?
- Diet days | Freshmas blog
- How do you fill your cup?
- What causes fat percentage? How to remove facial fat?