Whoever wrote that title, “The Chicken Coop for the Soul?” very funny! Makes me laugh so hard…
I saw a few chicken coops at the hardware store about a week ago. I’ve never raised chickens before, but for some reason I’m fond of the idea of living on a small farm with a cute little chicken coop!
Ideally in this scenario, I would help feed the chickens and clean up the excrement, but something tells me if that happened in real life, I’d end up fully responsible for the whole pack and caboodle. So, the mother will give the opportunity to raise the chicks with a difficult pass. Ha ha ha!
Anyway, enough about the chicken and Happy Saturday to you! what will you do today? I hope you have some fun plans that include being outside.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend, okay?
Read this week
- Bitter notes (considered to be pungent and sharp) are the new trend in fragrances. Side note, one of my favorites, Chanel No. 19, is on this list!
- Oh, I want to smell Rose de Grasse Rouge!
- Sunny holiday scents.
- Ready to add essence to your skincare routine?
- Yes, your hair needs protection from the sun, too.
Be kind to yourself
I wanted one of those
Because I am forever trying to eat enough protein
You can never get enough sunscreen
This song makes me wish I had feather hair to go around while I was skating
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Saturday to surf, April 22nd, 2023!
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- Makes you the perfect skin whitening roller review
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Textured Eye Shadow
- Mejuri Jewelry Review: Can You Trust Buying Gold Accessories From Mejuri?
- What is the histamine diet? Why do you need a histamine diet?
- 5 steps to prepare for your child’s first test –
- Short hairstyles for evening dresses 2023
- What is satvik nutrition? What’s in Satvik Nutrition?
- Check-in: NARS Dragon Girl | Caboodles | Chanel at Ulta | Vogue magazine