Happy Saturday, my friend! I hope your weekend is off to a colorful start. A sweet moment of beauty for you: I saw these pink cotton-cotton clouds at sunset that night. Aren’t the colors perfect? Almost like a rainbow across the sky. When fleeting moments of natural beauty come my way, I can’t help but think it’s a sign from my sweet, sweet son saying a quick hello. I really miss him this time of year.
In any case. We’re on our way to the East Bay to run some errands that include stopping at the Pottery Barn Outlet in Alameda (gosh, I need lamps!) and then swinging by the Asian Grocery Store. I’d like to buy some veggies that I can’t easily get around to, like skinny eggplant, taro, and daikon.
what will you do today?
Read this week
- “Everyone around the world has one concern…whether they’re younger or more mature: hooded eyes.”
- Secrets from the estheticians for glowing summer skin from head to toe.
- Sunscreens for acne-prone skin.
- The pros and cons of sunscreen spray.
- The best korean sunscreens according to skin.
Note to self: try a puppy liner
Thanks to Tatiana for sending this video my way
Give me all your skin care, please
I need cheesecake in my life ASAP
I can’t wait to watch this
Have a nice restful Saturday!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 750
- A dark Chanel nail polish favorite for a short, chic mani
- The importance of removing makeup |
- Short hairstyles for evening dresses 2023
- Winter tomato sauce | Freshmas blog
- Types of incorporation
- Another concept we hear a lot in recent years is intermittent fasting.
- Surfing Saturday, May 27, 2023!
- How did your makeup style evolve as you got older?
- Thoughts of Beauty May 25, 2023