Shaka, brah! Hang ten! It’s surfing weather at last!
All the cats I know are totally excited about hitting the beach this summer, especially Rosie. She can’t wait!
Speaking of surfing… during his time in the year, shortly before he became a professional soccer player, Tabs spent a year on the Cats’ pro surfing circuit.
For a short time there, he ranked third in the world among male chonky tabbies.
And when he wasn’t riding monster waves, he was a world-renowned diver…
And a professional luxury resort pool test…
Rosie is so excited because she heard the temperature is supposed to go up into the 80s next week, which means days at the beach!
She’s been perfecting her summery style lately. What do you think of the plumeria cat collar??
This morning at her walk, Rosie gave us an impromptu hula lesson.
Oh! I’m so glad it’s summer.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Kind of Chanel on Friday
- Surfing Saturday, May 27, 2023!
- Sephora VIB Sale Recommendation: Tower 28 Pistachio AKA the * BEST * Purse Gloss | Fancy Lady Tea in Crown and Crumb
- Why should we choose organic? | Freshmas blog
- Summer beauty buddies: Tree Hut’s Moroccan Rose Shea & Sugar Scrub
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 774
- YSL Tote Bag Honest Review – Is It The Quality?
- Does apple cider vinegar make you weak? | Vinegar-water diet
- little sunshine
- Dietary treatment of Graves’ disease – Kadınev.com