I’m buggin’ out!
Well… Rosie did.
I mean today it was out of the ordinary, just like tabs used to be.
Let me explain…
Tabs used to really enjoy entomology. You could even say he was passionate about entomology.
Sure, he enjoyed birds more, but he loved to look around the neighborhood for pretty insects, especially ladybugs. The praying mantis was another favorite.
This shouldn’t come as a huge surprise. After all, he was a very creative cat.
How do you think he came up with so many colorful cat costume ideas? Obvs, right? Insects were a major source of his fashion inspiration.
Some are even very tasty.
Rosie also took up this hobby. As a matter of fact, I accompanied Connor around the neighborhood today to look for Roly Police.
As I understand it, they find few.
According to Rosie, Rollie pollies are miracles of nature.
Get this: They’re not actually insects. It’s a crustacean! Like crabs and lobsters!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 787
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 788
- Check-in: Minestrone Soup | Signs it’s time for a haircut | Sausage in the 80’s at Trader Joe’s
- A follow-up to the aftermath of yesterday, AKA New Car Stuff
- Winter treatment | Freshmas blog
- What should be the dietary treatment for gout?
- Inside Out Ideas: Makeup Pencils, Mantras and the Nostalgic Feeling of Nordstrom Close SF (among other things)
- How are nails applied?
- Coral, bronze, and peach makeup with a natural-looking foundation for outdoor adventures
- What causes the sebaceous glands of the face? How to get rid of the sebaceous glands of the face?