Dang! It really heats up! That was well in the 80’s and here we are today.
Tabs could have called this sunglass weather, I’m sure he would have hacked his Ray-Bans.
So, he and I went for walks outside almost every day, but it was usually in the afternoons. But his favorite time to wander outside was either dawn or dusk. Basically, he loved the nightlife, which wasn’t surprising I’m sure.
But summer, sure, was his favorite time of the year.
Summer hasn’t come yet, but today was probably the first day that I really felt like it. Today felt like summer.
Connor and I spent a few hours at the pool while Rosie stayed cool at home.
But then when Connor and I got back from swimming, Rosie took me for a walk outside.
Like Tabs and most other cats, they are solar powered, and the sun sets their point.
She feels so much better about the daily grind when she catches some rays.
I mean, who doesn’t feel better after enjoying a beautiful day like today?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 753
- Fun with Olive & June Summer Brights
- What is permanent makeup? I wonder about permanent makeup
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- Fun with Summer Shine with Olive and June Jelly, Part Deux
- Caturday Surfing, April 1, 2023!
- How to choose lenses according to eye color?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 766
- These products both lose weight and saturate! Here are 22 foods that are high in fiber!
- Thoughts of Beauty May 25, 2023