Today I looked back on my first Sundays with Tabs and Rosie, which was about three (!) years ago. I can’t believe it’s already been that long. Here’s a look back at that post.
Tabs are compatible with barely everyone.
Almost, except for a few people and cats, including his corporate nemesis Harris, who made a hostile takeover attempt of Tabs the Cat Industries, LLC a few years ago.
I failed, of course. Tabs deftly defended his ownership of the company by purchasing all outstanding shares from the other members of the Cats board (it didn’t hurt them either that he sent them care packages of canned tuna in gravy).
Despite his defeat, Harris never gave up. He continued to torment Tabs for years, often trying to infiltrate company property. Fortunately, Tabs has always been there to protect it.
When Tubbs passed away last year, we thought Harris would capitulate and set his sights on a new foray into the company.
But that was clearly wishful thinking…
Rosie to Harris, “Get off our property!”
Rosie and I go for a Sunday morning walk now, like Tabs and I used to.
It doesn’t take corporate security as seriously as Tabs did. She’s more interested in exploring and getting on the ground, nibbling on grass buds and observing the local turkeys.
But guess who showed up this morning?
And Rosie had none of it. I made it immediately clear that Tabs the Cat Industries, LLC is still a no-go, and it will have to move on.
I don’t know if he understood the message, but I hope he did. Made it loud and clear.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 787
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- Advice for Adults with Children Staying at Home Due to Coronavirus
- 9 Foods You Should Eat Differently To Maximize Your Benefits
- Kitchen without waste | Freshmas blog
- Schiaparelli epitome of haute couture in Paris –
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 791
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 773
- How do you fill your cup?
- Jacquemus presents the Spring/Summer 2023 collection