Tabs offer fierce dance looks…
Oh man, what a weekend! We just got back from a Connor dance competition in Sacramento. It was quite the “work required,” but you know who really knows how to serve fierce dancing grooves?
You guessed it – tabs!
Not many people knew that about him, but he used to sneak out of the house to go out dancing…
Yes, he did it all the time. He just loved rockin’ and shakin’ music.
Sure, when he got older, he traded in his shoes for DJ gear, but he never stopped dancing entirely.
In fact, he performed the Novato Cat Ballet Company’s version of The Nutcracker for 12 years in a row.
Rosie shakes the floor
The entire neighborhood is full of cat dancers, including Rosie, of course, which isn’t much of a surprise when you consider how hard she works as a cat scientist in her day job.
I mean, she has to do something to vent the stress.
They are always calm, right?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Libre selection according to skin tone |
- What are the colors of December 2021?
- If there’s one thing you’ll get the next time you’re at NARS…
- Heavy metal detox | Freshmas blog
- What should be the nutrition program for muscle building? What should we eat to build muscle mass?
- Jacquemus presents the Spring/Summer 2023 collection
- Inside Out Ideas
- What can I do to avoid gaining weight after quitting smoking?
- Tea for sleep | Freshmas blog
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 754