Although, technically, Tabs wasn’t allowed to eat any Easter candy, I think he was amused by all the other creatures in his orbit as he received special gifts at Easter.
Well, except for the peeps. Peeps did not agree…
He told me he had caught a glimpse of the Easter Bunny early on Easter morning many times, and for many years I would just say, “Sure, my friend,” and he kept going, until one morning at the door before sunrise. When I opened the door, there was a basket on the welcome mat filled with a treasure trove of tiny Cadbury eggs.
I looked up and caught a glimpse of a white cotton tail disappearing around the corner. The card next to the basket says, “Thinking of you, Tabs. Love, Ep.”
He sure charmed everyone, right?
Last night I asked Rosie if she had any vacation plans, and she said she would check out her various experiences around the neighborhood. For example, she’s working on this fully detailed research project on pollinators and wildflowers in California.
I invited her to take part in an Easter egg hunt with Connor this morning, and she seemed ambivalent at first, but when I mentioned that she could take a scientific angle and maybe use the data to discover the average time it took for different kids in the neighborhood to locate the eggs, her ear tufts bulged out.
She paused with us for a bit today but then disappeared around an oak tree with a pencil in her mouth and that look of focus in her eyes…
Hope you have a hoppy easter.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- Surfing Saturday, March 18th, 2023!
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Saddle Eye Shadow
- natural makeup |
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 762
- What are the differences between Eyeliner and Dipliner?
- Hijab-wearing fashion bloggers grab attention with their style
- Check-in: Minestrone Soup | Signs it’s time for a haircut | Sausage in the 80’s at Trader Joe’s
- 8 foods to eat to live longer
- Stylish and Affordable Pieces for Spring 2023 Style –