So with all the rain we’ve been getting here in “sunny” California, we’re long overdue for some rainbows.
We should be getting some good ones soon, which is great, because Rosie is an excellent rainbow tracker, as was her mentor, Tubbs.
One of the things Tabs prided himself on was being able to locate gold at the end of rainbows…he was a true professional at it.
In fact, we’ve used that gold to fund many of his charitable endeavors.
Rosie also has the ability to track rainbows, although she still works on the golden fragment.
But I’m sure she will figure it out. She has been studying meteorological patterns for the month of March and reading about Leprechauns this weekend, so I expect she will find some measure of gold soon.
Maybe it will happen on St. Patrick’s Day!
I hope so. You can do it, Rosie! good luck!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What to do about ingrown hairs? How does this happen?
- Mushroom pie | Freshmas blog
- What is Algae Peeling? What does it do? How effective?
- 10 foods that increase body resistance after coronavirus!
- What does Luis Bien skin whitening cream do and how is it used?
- Lavash omelet | Freshmas blog
- What skincare product do you always have on hand?
- How to eat vegetables and fruits in spring?
- Stinging nettle tea | Freshmas blog
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 749