Hey cat lady! I hope that you are well. We just got back from a weekend trip to Monterey, CA. It’s been a long time since I last visited and it was a fun time with the family with good seafood.
Speaking of seafood… all of the cats I’ve been fortunate to help during my career as a pet helper have a long and rich history in the aquaculture business.
For example, Tabs was a seafood enthusiast and a silent partner in several fish-related businesses. Some of his modeling campaigns involving fish have been among his biggest and boldest.
In fact, he was a good friend of our former roommate, Sushi – until Tubbs tried to eat him (long story). Soon after, their relationship soured.
Rosie was a little upset at first when I told her we were going to spend the weekend in Monterey, but her eyes lit up when I mentioned we were going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Turns out she’s part of a cat advisory group looking for ways to make seafood more sustainable for cats.
Unbeknownst to me, she had volunteered her land—aka ours—as the site for a new aquaculture science facility. Because of this, I thought it would be a good idea to text me on my day off.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- 10 foods that increase body resistance after coronavirus!
- Lemon sorbet | Freshmas blog
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 772
- Tone Drive What is Tone? How to make tons ride tons of clothes?
- Certificates | Freshmas blog
- How is the coumadin diet carried out? Nutrition while using Coumadin
- The Fall Winter 2022 2023 YSL Woman is the woman I want to be! –
- Products useful in spring
- What does Luis Bien skin whitening cream do and how is it used?
- 2022-2023 Maternity Hijab Combinations – womenev.com