Best $10 you’ll ever spend at Ulta!
And I’m not just saying that because a tub of Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub brought me back to life after three days of camping in the hot, dusty jungle.
But after watching a bar of dirt dance down the drain after exfoliating my body with this sugary, rose-scented scrub, I couldn’t help but think, “Wow, this is the most beautifully disgusting, yet satisfying thing I’ve seen in a really long time.”
The level of physical exfoliation in this product does not play a role! It’s intense. However, it does not hurt, which is important to me. I don’t want to be penalized by my beauty products, you know? Life is hard enough.
Experience intense exfoliation and reveal smooth, glowing skin with the luscious scent of Moroccan Rose. Made with sugar, shea butter and a host of natural oils such as Moroccan argan oil, rosehip, evening primrose, avocado, macadamia, sweet almond, safflower and orange oils.
The sugar and silica (Here’s some in-depth ingredient information on silica) remove all the stuff on your skin to reveal a softer, smoother everything.
Oh, and it fills your bathroom with the scent of a large bouquet of blooming green roses. lovable!
Last but not least, you don’t have to worry about the product leaving an oily film behind. The scrub features a “no-slip” formula, so feel free to splash around in your bathtub without worrying about falling to your unexpected doom.
By the way, at Ulta, it’s currently 10% off when buying online and picking up in-store using the code SUMMER23.
Smooth skin for everyone!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- How to do intermittent fasting? Is intermittent fasting harmful?
- Ketogenic nutrition | Freshmas blog
- Summer Beauty Buddies: Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut body lotion and body butter
- The importance of removing makeup |
- Libre selection according to skin tone |
- Beauty Q of the Day: Have you ever finished a skincare regimen on a plane?
- How to choose lenses according to eye color?
- Surfing Saturday, April 29, 2023!
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 749
- Chestnut truffle | Freshmas blog