I think it’s important, but if you’re going there, you have to be very thoughtful with the gift.
a long time ago
in a galaxy far awayI read somewhere that if you’re going to give a gift, chances are, if it’s a gift you’d like to receive, you’re on the right track.
I would absolutely love the gift of thoughtful skin care, so it’s one of the things i love to give people!
But it’s not like I’m packing bottles of the Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Acne Treatment, though, LOL! I know most people rave about their skincare products, so I try to make skincare gifts that I think they would like or at least want to try.
My final gift was a Laneige lip mask. Not only do I love it and use it every single day, but I feel like dry lips are pretty much a universal problem, so it’s one of those nice little extras that everyone can appreciate. If I have a friend for a birthday or someone I want to thank you for, this is one of my favorite gifts.
If I know the gift recipient has a very specific skin care regimen that limits the skin care they use on their face, I would try to give them an indulgent gift of body care, like a luxurious hand or body cream that they may never have purchased for themselves.
Of course, I always include the gift receipt so they can return it, and I try to make it easy for them by buying it from a store I know they can get to easily.
What about you? How do you feel about giving skincare gifts?
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
PS I hope you’ve had a great Wednesday so far!
- Mushroom pie | Freshmas blog
- How is the diet for lipedema? How should a patient with lipedema be fed?
- If there’s one thing you’ll get the next time you’re at NARS…
- How did your makeup style evolve as you got older?
- Mejuri Honest Gold Jewelry Review
- Hijab-wearing fashion bloggers grab attention with their style
- What are the differences between Eyeliner and Dipliner?
- 8 foods to eat to live longer
- Pineapple yogurt against edema | Freshmas blog
- What are the perfume notes? |