My very little bean turned 7 today, and in tradition of growing big, she insisted I make a silly photo to mark the occasion, LOL!
This morning, I woke her up by singing “Happy Birthday” to her first thing, then opened her birthday cards and gifts while she was having breakfast.
We’ll have her annual birthday lasagna tonight with cake! However, her actual birthday party will be with her friends on the weekend. She wanted a cat-themed party, and we found just the right place to host her—the Marin Humane Society. meow!
Time really does fly when you are having fun!
Big love and a Merry Christmas to all the March kids out there.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What should be the nutrition program for muscle building? What should we eat to build muscle mass?
- Products useful in spring
- Check in: The Beauty Bakery Palette, Hourglass Eyeliner, and Passionate Blanks
- Libre selection according to skin tone |
- Check-in: NARS Dragon Girl | Caboodles | Chanel at Ulta | Vogue magazine
- 2022-2023 Maternity Hijab Combinations – womenev.com
- How much protein is in which greens?
- Autumn combinations for women – womenev.com
- Do you use products made for babies or children?
- Advice for Adults with Children Staying at Home Due to Coronavirus