Good morning everyone on this beautiful November morning.
Are you one of those who loves November separately? Oranges, yellow, red-painted trees, gray-blue skies, the sound of rain… Maybe a book or a heartfelt movie is a delight coming home from work, under a warm blanket. Shouldn’t we also eat pumpkin pie to make this delicious scene unbearable? While the sweet scent will envelop the home, its delicious taste will add to your enjoyment.
Are we ready, here is our recipe;
Half a medium pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon starch
For the test
2 cups of flour
3/4 cup butter (should be cold)
1/2 cup sugar
Cool the zucchini, cut and bake at 200 degrees for half an hour. Then put it in a bowl and mix well. Add sugar, cinnamon and starch diluted with 2 tablespoons of water, boil for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. Let cool aside.
For the dough, sift the flour into a bowl. Add butter and start kneading. Then add all other ingredients and mix well. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
We open our dough between two oiled papers as if the edges will come out of our form. We lay it on the form and place it inside. We spread beans on it for mass and cook at 18 0 degrees for 10 minutes. Then we take out and put our pumpkin puree instead of beans and cook for another 10 minutes. Our tart is ready.
We know it’s hard to wait, but we’re patiently waiting for it to cool down a bit so we can enjoy its delicious taste.
Have fun right now.
- Surfing Saturday, February 25th, 2023!
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 753
- How are nails applied?
- What is cruelty free? Cruelty-Free Product Recommendations
- The 7 Best Leafy Green Vegetables You Should Be Eating
- 9 Foods You Should Eat Differently To Maximize Your Benefits
- What is good for tanning? What is sunburn?
- Jacquemus presents the Spring/Summer 2023 collection
- Surfing Saturday, March 18th, 2023!
- What does Luis Bien skin whitening cream do and how is it used?