Not all questions sent by Long Live Life are in the area of nutrition. This question is one of them. My opinion is this: Pilates and yoga are popular and growing areas of activity in recent years. I like both very much. I wrote recommendations for both. As for my advice: if you want to do physical and spiritual exercises at the same time, choose yoga. If your goal is to look fitter and more wiry, look to Pilates. If you have the time and the mind(!), do both together. But on one condition!
- Mukver Recipe | Freshmas blog
- YSL Tote Bag Honest Review – Is It The Quality?
- What does a cold massage ball do? How to use cold ice sphere massage?
- Combination suggestions: 5 winter dress combinations | street trends
- How is blood type fed?
- 15 healthy products that should always be on hand
- Do you use products made for babies or children?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 752
- Homemade softening hand mask
- How to make smokey eyes makeup? |