I think it depends on the style of the explosion. For example, if I did it again, I’d go with curtain bangs or some kind of fringe that could easily grow out without any drama.
Oh, and I wouldn’t unless I could hop in my car and drive somewhere 10 minutes max to get a nice trim. I’ve learned that if getting to the salon is in any way a challenge, I might as well forget about maintenance.
I don’t think I do blunt bangs well. My hair naturally does not want to be flat in the front; I remember spending a lot of time assembling the pieces to go in a certain direction. When I had blunt bangs, they always wanted to go the other way, or tousled in a way that didn’t please me. very funny!
Anyway, bangs. They’re on my mind these days because I’ve been working on a hair project lately, and I also missed a haircut. Think curtain bangs might need a comeback? I don’t know. decisions decisions!
How well do bangs?
Share your best/worst bang bang moments in the comments.
I will talk to you soon!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Don’t open your eyes in the pool and the sea
- How is blood type fed?
- 9 Foods You Should Eat Differently To Maximize Your Benefits
- Ketogenic nutrition | Freshmas blog
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 771
- What is the histamine diet? Why do you need a histamine diet?
- Dior Fall-Winter 2022-2023 Collection Review –
- What are fat burning foods? What burns the most fat?
- Bone marrow broth | Freshmas blog
- Tea with parsley | Freshmas blog