I think it depends on the style of the explosion. For example, if I did it again, I’d go with curtain bangs or some kind of fringe that could easily grow out without any drama.
Oh, and I wouldn’t unless I could hop in my car and drive somewhere 10 minutes max to get a nice trim. I’ve learned that if getting to the salon is in any way a challenge, I might as well forget about maintenance.
I don’t think I do blunt bangs well. My hair naturally does not want to be flat in the front; I remember spending a lot of time assembling the pieces to go in a certain direction. When I had blunt bangs, they always wanted to go the other way, or tousled in a way that didn’t please me. very funny!
Anyway, bangs. They’re on my mind these days because I’ve been working on a hair project lately, and I also missed a haircut. Think curtain bangs might need a comeback? I don’t know. decisions decisions!
How well do bangs?
Share your best/worst bang bang moments in the comments.
I will talk to you soon!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- YSL Tote Bag Honest Review – Is It The Quality?
- Chestnut truffle | Freshmas blog
- happy Friday! Sunscreen, Essie Glitters, CVS Coupon Skinny and $5 Bike Shorts from Old Navy
- Lemon sorbet | Freshmas blog
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 788
- Dietary treatment of Graves’ disease – Kadınev.com
- Autumn combinations for women – womenev.com
- What can I do to avoid gaining weight after quitting smoking?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 759
- Check-in: Dance contest makeup musings, sunscreen for rainy days and soup!