Blood type nutrition is a diet approved by many nutritionists and remains relevant in practice. We have researched for you how to feed people with different blood types.
What should be the nutrition for the zero blood group?
People with type O blood have a lower risk of heart attack because their blood is thinner than other people’s. People with this blood type are advised to eat a protein and meat diet, consume less dairy products and cereals. List of food items by blood type 0 it looks like this:
- Veal, lamb and mutton
- Cod, tuna and herring fish
- Dairy products such as feta cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella, soy milk and butter
- Rye, barley, Essen, and Ezekiel cereal breads (although it is good to keep gluten low)
- Legumes such as cowpea, beans, and adzuki beans
- Onion, garlic, tomato, artichoke, vegetable parsley
- Plums, grapefruits and figs from fruits
- Drinks include tea, mineral water and wine.
- iodized salt
0 Blood group What can not be eaten?
Foods that people with blood type 0 should not eat:
- Every Dairy Product Except the Nutrition Facts List
- Catfish, caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, octopus, goose and pork
- All types of lentils and beans
- Coconut, strawberry, blackberry, orange, tangerine, avocado and melon
- Vegetables in the potato, corn, eggplant, leek and cabbage group
- Vinegar, cinnamon, ketchup, pickles, mayonnaise, vanilla
- Cashews, pistachios and peanuts
- Black tea, coffee and beer
What should be the diet for blood type B?
- Veal, lamb, lamb and rabbit meat
- Sea cod, sea bass, haddock, tuna, pike, salmon, sardine, sturgeon and caviar
- Olive oil, linseed oil
- Oats, brown rice, cereal, corn
- Plum, pineapple, banana, grapes, papaya
- Herbal teas, coffee, beer, wine
What should be the nutrition according to blood type?
- chicken and turkey
- Salmon, trout, carp, sardines, tuna, sea bass
- All types of cheese, kefir, goat milk and yogurt
- Forest fruits such as lemons, grapefruits, plums, pineapples, blackberries, cherries, apricots and strawberries.
- Green tea, red wine, coffee, echinacea
- soy sauce
- Many vegetables are suitable for nutrition (such as cabbage, artichokes, spinach, zucchini, carrots, garlic and onions, etc.)
What is a gluten free diet? Who Should Eat Gluten Free? What is the Pegan Diet? How is the pegan diet? You can also check out our series of articles.
What should people with a blood type eat and what not?
The answer to the question of what is with blood type A, we gave above. For what is not, we can count on the following;
- Meat products other than white meat
- Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers from vegetables
- roasted nuts
- Ice cream and dairy butter
What should people with Rh blood type eat?
A vegetarian diet is recommended for people with the Rh blood type. Protein supplements can be obtained from fish and legumes. You can eat raw or steamed vegetables. Consuming garlic, which has immune-boosting properties, is also very beneficial.
What should be the diet for blood type AB?
For blood type AB, nutrition should be adjusted as a mixture of blood types A and B and nutrition should be as follows;
- Red meat should be consumed in moderation or not at all.
- Particular attention should be paid to the amount of animal protein for the health of the digestive system.
- You can eat turkey, lamb and lamb.
- From seafood, you can eat sea bass, tuna, bluefish and mackerel.
- From carbohydrates, you can eat oats, rice and barley.
- From vegetables, you can eat cucumber, purslane, broccoli, cabbage, onions, eggplant, carrots, potatoes, cauliflower and celery.
- From fruits, you can eat cherries, lemons, plums, grapefruits, figs and cherries.
- Green tea and rosehip tea can be consumed
- Mustard and mayonnaise can be consumed
What should you stay away from?
- Veal, beef and chicken
- Salmon, haddock, lobster and seafood shrimp
- Corn, sunflower and sesame oil
- Dry beans, black-eyed peas, broad beans
- All kinds of peppers, tomatoes, artichokes and corn
- Fruits such as pomegranate, banana and orange
- Pickles and Vinegar
- Linden and senna tea
What Canan Karatay Says About Blood Type Nutrition?
prof. Dr. Canan Karatay has stated in previous programs and interviews that it is wrong to eat according to blood type.
How does food correspond to blood type in the Qur’an?
in the Koran Products are mentioned that are halal and haram for humans, but blood group nutrition Such things are not included. One of the earliest known works on nutrition by blood type is by the Islamic scholar Ibn Sina. In his book, El-Qanun fi’t-tibb, Ibn-i Sina explained in detail what kind of blood type diet should be, what blood type people should eat and what they should not eat. This book is also taught in medical courses at many universities in Europe.
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 773
- What is the collagen diet and how is it done?
- Tea for sleep | Freshmas blog
- Tone Drive What is Tone? How to make tons ride tons of clothes?
- Stylish and Affordable Pieces for Spring 2023 Style –
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- New look at breakfast | Freshmas blog
- How do you fill your cup?
- What is mascara and what does mascara do? |
- How to eat vegetables and fruits in spring?