Making a hand care mask at home saves you the money you spend on expensive products and offers a natural alternative for soft hands. Think of it this way: in fact, everything we eat and drink is good for one part of our body. Of course, we are talking about natural products. Some nutrients help the skin glow, while others help open the pores. A hand care mask that you can make at home will create the same feeling, especially for making your skin look brighter, softer and more beautiful.
Then let’s share with you this wonderful recipe with few ingredients, very effective.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tsp glycerol
- 1 tsp almond oil
Preparation and use
Boil the potatoes well and then mash them. Add 1 teaspoon of glycerin and herbalist’s almond oil. Mix well. Apply the resulting thick mask on your hands. After application, wait 1 hour and then rinse with plenty of warm water. Carry out the drying process by blotting with a towel.
Repeat once a week.
Homemade softening hand mask
- Chanel-ing It Out, day two
- What is the Hollywood diet, how does it work, how much does it lose weight?
- Kitchen without waste | Freshmas blog
- How to choose lenses according to eye color?
- Summer Beauty Buddies: Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint and Les Beiges Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream
- How is the diet for lipedema? How should a patient with lipedema be fed?
- What causes darkening of the mustache area? How did it go? what is good?
- What are the make-up sponge and what types?
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 785
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 782