Making a hand care mask at home saves you the money you spend on expensive products and offers a natural alternative for soft hands. Think of it this way: in fact, everything we eat and drink is good for one part of our body. Of course, we are talking about natural products. Some nutrients help the skin glow, while others help open the pores. A hand care mask that you can make at home will create the same feeling, especially for making your skin look brighter, softer and more beautiful.
Then let’s share with you this wonderful recipe with few ingredients, very effective.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tsp glycerol
- 1 tsp almond oil
Preparation and use
Boil the potatoes well and then mash them. Add 1 teaspoon of glycerin and herbalist’s almond oil. Mix well. Apply the resulting thick mask on your hands. After application, wait 1 hour and then rinse with plenty of warm water. Carry out the drying process by blotting with a towel.
Repeat once a week.
Homemade softening hand mask
- Homemade softening hand mask
- What are the colors of December 2021?
- Does apple cider vinegar make you weak? | Vinegar-water diet
- How is blood type fed?
- What acids are used in skin care? Skin acids for beginners
- What is cruelty free? Cruelty-Free Product Recommendations
- These products both lose weight and saturate! Here are 22 foods that are high in fiber!
- 15 healthy products that should always be on hand
- Products that are good for the skin | Freshmas blog
- Combination suggestions: 5 winter dress combinations | street trends