Haha to this pic of my head and this palm!
I was strolling into the sunset checking if the eyeliner I applied earlier in the day—Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner by Rare Beauty—is still in use.
It is by far one of the best beauty purchases i have made in a long time! It’s a liquid eyeliner with a long, flexible, ultra-thin tip, so it’s easy to draw thin, precise lines—the purring effect of the little flicks I’ve been having lately.
I picked it up on a whim at Sephora before leaving the Bay Area, and it stayed put through humidity and splatter and, ahem,
Sweating like a beast Sparkling on a sunset stroll. very funny!
An added bonus, the hue is rich and dark, so I can scribble a quick line, flick, and then be on my happy way.
I applied it earlier today and wore it with a cute new hat that I bought at Splash Hawaii at Kahala Mall.
Then I wore it all day, and it was still worn after a long, sweaty 45-minute walk at sunset.
Do you see the little flick and fine line on the upper lash line?
I love, love, love it. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, all-day liquid liner, get it!
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a sunset in Hawaii (at least a few years), and yesterday evening Oahu reminded me how amazing it is when the sun dips behind the horizon.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Surf Saturday, March 4th, 2023!
- Tea with parsley | Freshmas blog
- Surfing Saturday, June 24, 2023!
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 760
- Surfing Saturday, May 6th, 2023!
- Biker Pantyhose Combinations | Fashion Short Leggings
- If there’s one thing you’ll get the next time you’re at NARS…
- Hawaii Vacation Beauty Products – Makeup and Beauty Blog
- How well do bangs?
- Winter makeup trends