We have already left behind the first days of Ramadan. This week we wanted to talk about how to best take care of your health in this holy month that teaches patience, absence and resilience in our body and soul.
As our eating habits change during the month of Ramadan, our digestive system and bodily functions adjust to us. So how can we help our body in this process?
We can divide our meal window, which starts with iftar and stays open until the end of suhoor, into meals. Starting with a light soup and salad with iftar, we can give our stomach time to grind the first foods after a long hunger before we move on to our main meal. We should not neglect fruit consumption. Instead of sherbet desserts, we can turn to options like fruit desserts and dairy desserts. We must pay attention to the consumption of water and carbonated drinks, not taking into account other liquids that we consume (such as tea, coffee, soft drinks). In food, we should prioritize light options over fried foods and heavy fatty foods. While eating sweets and fruits, we must take care that there is time between eating and eating. Not skipping suhoor is also important for the diet and body. Foods such as milk, dairy products and eggs, which we will consume in suhoor, will be useful for a long-term feeling of satiety. Adding foods such as fresh herbs and fruits to suhoor so that our body can use it throughout the day will again be beneficial in terms of energy throughout the day. Nuts with high nutritional value, which we will consume by dividing them over several days, will also help our body in terms of energy.
We wish you good health and happy Ramadan.
- Sweatshirt Leggings Combinations Offers | Autumn-winter alarm clock
- What is the harm of losing weight with vomiting? – Kadinev.com
- Aromatherapy | Freshmas blog
- How is the diet for lipedema? How should a patient with lipedema be fed?
- Check-in: Dance contest makeup musings, sunscreen for rainy days and soup!
- How to quit the habit of eating lips?
- Discover the latest fashion trends on the streets of New York –
- Walk in closet organization with organization
- Makes you the perfect skin whitening roller review
- How is the coumadin diet carried out? Nutrition while using Coumadin