Early last week, I ran out of my favorite Bumble & Bumble shampoo. I couldn’t visit Ulta to restock until the weekend, so I ended up washing my hair with what was in the shower—Johnson’s Johnson’s baby shampoo.
you know what? I didn’t mind at all. In fact, I like it enough to keep using it, LOL!
This got me thinking about products made for babies, and sharing the cool stuff we all found from this specific bath/skin/hair product corner.
But back to the rave about baby shampoo. Reasons I’m into it:
- My strands look clean but not stripped; Same with my scalp.
- The shampoo is lightweight and does not leave a film on my hair.
- Around this time of the year my allergies kicked in and everything I deal with seemed to cause me hives. This shampoo doesn’t seem to do that.
- I like the smell but it’s not obnoxious.
- It’s affordable!
If you’re looking for a gentle shampoo that you can find at the drugstore, this might be the one to consider.
Ok how about you? Do you use any skin, hair or body products made for babies or children? Please share your gems!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
PS Happy Wed. The sun came out today and I must say… my mood is much brighter! I’m glad for all the rain we’re getting, but I’m definitely starting to get a little gloomy if I don’t get enough sun. Anyway, I’ll go out for a walk in a little while. Must get Vitamin D!
- Antioxidant | Freshmas blog
- Check-in: Minestrone Soup | Signs it’s time for a haircut | Sausage in the 80’s at Trader Joe’s
- What is porcelain makeup? What are its advantages? |
- YSL Tote Bag Honest Review – Is It The Quality?
- What is good for facial redness? How does facial redness pass?
- What is the histamine diet? Why do you need a histamine diet?
- Why should we choose organic? | Freshmas blog
- Jacquemus presents the Spring/Summer 2023 collection
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 752
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 753