Happy Friday my friend!
I went out to dinner with my fam bam last night and wore a brown smokey eye with a rosy cheek and a pink glossy lip. I struggle a bit with blending practice, but you know what? I didn’t worry too much about it and decided to let the whole Earth look wherever it wanted to land! (Side note: I try to be kinder to myself and not be so pushy about, well, everything.)
Anyway, we went to FOB Kitchen in Auckland, which is a nice, casual place that serves Filipino food! I was too busy eating and having fun taking pictures of the food, but here’s a shot we got of Connor’s Dessert, a Filipino ice concoction called Halo Halo.
A quick list of the makeup I wear…
- Rose Inc Skin Enhance Tinted Serum in 080
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 8 Warm
- Hourglass retouching liquid in the sand
- Dior Backstage Concealer in 4W
- MAC mines natural complexion in a medium golden color and gives me a sun-kissed complexion
- Anastasia Pro Wiz in dark brown
- Tower 28 Camp at Gate
- The Honest Beauty Get It Together Eyeshadow Palette
- Mac Costa Feather lining
- Voyeur Gel Lining For The Hourglass In The Cave
- NARS Blush in Amour
- MAC lip liner in Talking Points
- Hourglass lip gloss in canvas
I hope your day is calm and enjoyable!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- How do you fill your cup?
- How did your makeup style evolve as you got older?
- Another concept we hear a lot in recent years is intermittent fasting.
- 9 Foods You Should Eat Differently To Maximize Your Benefits
- How to fix the inequality in the color of the face? How is the skin tone equalization procedure performed?
- What causes fat percentage? How to remove facial fat?
- What does Luis Bien skin whitening cream do and how is it used?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 764
- Dietary treatment of Graves’ disease – Kadınev.com
- 5 things I’ve been loving lately