Happy Friday my friend!
I went out to dinner with my fam bam last night and wore a brown smokey eye with a rosy cheek and a pink glossy lip. I struggle a bit with blending practice, but you know what? I didn’t worry too much about it and decided to let the whole Earth look wherever it wanted to land! (Side note: I try to be kinder to myself and not be so pushy about, well, everything.)
Anyway, we went to FOB Kitchen in Auckland, which is a nice, casual place that serves Filipino food! I was too busy eating and having fun taking pictures of the food, but here’s a shot we got of Connor’s Dessert, a Filipino ice concoction called Halo Halo.
A quick list of the makeup I wear…
- Rose Inc Skin Enhance Tinted Serum in 080
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 8 Warm
- Hourglass retouching liquid in the sand
- Dior Backstage Concealer in 4W
- MAC mines natural complexion in a medium golden color and gives me a sun-kissed complexion
- Anastasia Pro Wiz in dark brown
- Tower 28 Camp at Gate
- The Honest Beauty Get It Together Eyeshadow Palette
- Mac Costa Feather lining
- Voyeur Gel Lining For The Hourglass In The Cave
- NARS Blush in Amour
- MAC lip liner in Talking Points
- Hourglass lip gloss in canvas
I hope your day is calm and enjoyable!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- 8 foods to eat to live longer
- Stinging nettle tea | Freshmas blog
- Summer Beauty Buddies: Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint and Les Beiges Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 756
- Boost Your Diet Motivation in 9 Steps
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 772
- Schiaparelli epitome of haute couture in Paris –
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 766
- Surfing Saturday, May 27, 2023!
- Don’t open your eyes in the pool and the sea