Good morning everyone from the month of Ramadan.
How about making a super light and healthy cake today? Besides, this recipe that everyone, big and small, will love, is just as practical. Here is our material.
1.5 cups of oats
Half a cup of nuts
Half a teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
First, let’s lightly toast the oats and walnuts in a skillet. Then we turn off the heat, add the cinnamon and let it stand.
Mash the bananas in a deep bowl. Let’s take out the heart of the dates and chop them finely or pull them out in the robot. Let’s add bananas, dates and salt to the oatmeal mixture.
Mix it well and put it into balls the size of a walnut on oiled paper.
Bake it for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
Now that the sweet aroma begins to fill the house, our cookie is ready. Enjoy now.
- Kind of Chanel on Friday
- Makes you the perfect skin whitening roller review
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 784
- Eyeliner models depending on the shape of the eyes
- Stinging nettle tea | Freshmas blog
- New Year’s makeup |
- What’s the last great thing you bought?
- Tea for sleep | Freshmas blog
- Pineapple yogurt against edema | Freshmas blog
- Surfing Saturday, April 15th, 2023!