Hello my friend. Today is the day I like surfing on Saturday but I have to do a rain check for now. Connor’s having her first dance competition today, and I’m in the midst of making snacks and packing all the things.
I was up to my eyebrows with a bunch of deadlines this week (which is why I was MIA) and I haven’t told you yet that I finally got around to buying a NARS Dragon Girl wand! Hurrah!
Connor will wear it on stage, and I will wear it in the audience to show my support for her and the dance team.
Have a great rest on Saturday, and I hope you and I both feel good and happy.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 771
- 2022-2023 Maternity Hijab Combinations – womenev.com
- Winter tomato sauce | Freshmas blog
- How to diet with diverticulitis? How to feed a patient with a diverticulum?
- Frittata | Freshmas blog
- Pilates or yoga? | Freshmas blog
- Check-in: Minestrone Soup | Signs it’s time for a haircut | Sausage in the 80’s at Trader Joe’s
- Diet days | Freshmas blog
- Check-in: NARS Dragon Girl | Caboodles | Chanel at Ulta | Vogue magazine
- What is the collagen diet and how is it done?