Today I really wanted to wear NARS Dragon Girl lipstick but couldn’t find it, but I guess that makes sense when I see how The Great Makeup Purge has happened around these parts in the past two years, LOL!
This is a picture of me wearing it from 2017, and you know what? I was really relieved that I made myself get rid of it because I was probably going to keep it and wear it, and even I have to admit that’s pretty gross.
I’m going to pop by Ulta today because 1) I can’t believe I went this long without Dragon Girl (must be red) and 2) I need to buy Connor a last-minute birthday gift. She turns seven tomorrow, can you believe that?
Time really does fly when you’re having fun – and raising a little human!
Over the past few trips to Ulta, I’ve been liking Caboodles, so she’s finally getting one this year for her birthday.
I doubt she’ll want to put makeup in it, though, because during her most recent dance performance, she absolutely refused to wear any makeup beyond the dance team’s minimum lipstick requirement. No blush, no shadows, no glitter. Just lipstick. I know. I was shocked too.
Well, now that I think about it, I’ll probably get her own NARS Dragon Girl wand.
The Caboodle will likely carry play jewelry or art supplies (or both), no doubt!
While we’re on the subject of Ulta, GIRL… did you know that Ulta sells Chanel makeup now? Yes! She seems to carry a lot of the line, too, including my favorite Chanel foundation, Vitalumiere Aqua. I have a few saved up, so I might be doing a little Chanel shopping there soon.
A question for you. Were you an Allure subscriber as you were before they closed their print magazine? I still really miss her. sigh! Anyway, they sent me the latest edition of Vogue as a replacement, you know what? I really enjoy it! Maybe it’s because I’m hungry for a beauty magazine I can hold in my hand, but I’ve been down to the latest issue with Erykah Badu on the cover.
By the way, this is my favorite Erykah Badu song
I’ll try to finish work early today, so I can do all the birthday prep work that needs to happen before tomorrow (including Connor’s annual birthday lasagna). Time to chop up some mozzarella!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- How is the coumadin diet carried out? Nutrition while using Coumadin
- What skincare product do you always have on hand?
- What is cruelty free? Cruelty-Free Product Recommendations
- Combination suggestions: 5 winter dress combinations | street trends
- Eyeliner models depending on the shape of the eyes
- The Fall Winter 2022 2023 YSL Woman is the woman I want to be! –
- What is the Chinese diet, how is it carried out, does it help to lose weight?
- Schiaparelli epitome of haute couture in Paris –
- Advice for Adults with Children Staying at Home Due to Coronavirus
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 749