Girlfriend, I can’t believe I’m excited about soup, but apparently this is where I live. Ha ha ha!
I’ve been seriously craving something in minestrone lately, and the stuff in the store just won’t. Side note: Is it just me, or does store-bought soup taste metallic sometimes? As much as I like it for convenience, I’m not as fond of it as I used to be.
Anyway, I finally managed to make a decent pot of it yesterday (I used this recipe), and seriously, it was just what I needed. It was like a hug in a bowl!
This was my first time making minestrone from scratch, and I will definitely do it again. Not only was it delicious, but it feels like one of those recipes that you can endlessly customize to fit whatever you want or happen to have on hand.
for example. The original recipe called for green beans, which I substituted for zucchini. I’m glad I did because green beans really don’t do much for me; However, zucchini has taken it to the next level!
bonus? It was easy to make. Seriously, try it. You’ll get a few more satisfying meals.
On a beauty note, this morning I realized I’ve reached that point where I absolutely need to cut my hair short, and if I don’t do it soon, I’m going to cut it all off in the middle of the night with craft scissors.
This got me thinking how would one know when they’ve reached their hair limit…
What are the signs for you? How do you know that the wound date is late?
For me, the tell-tale sign is the weight. When I drop my hair and it feels a little too heavy to wear comfortably, and I put it down all the time, that’s when I know it’s time for a chop.
Oh, I can also tell when it’s too heavy by how the top knot is on my head! At a certain point after my hair gets really long, I can’t wear it comfortably unless it’s at a very specific angle. very funny! Very strange, but true.
I have a meeting at five, but this is one last thing before I head out. I was at Trader Joe’s the other day (buying zucchini for soup, ha) and a song was playing through the speakers that I hadn’t heard in ages!
No money man can earn my love!
Remember that sausage from the ’80s from Neneh Cherry? I thought it was so wonderful! I have to say, the song holds up, and so does its style.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- What are some beauty trends from the past few years that you’ve tried?
- Let’s get our bodies ready for summer | Freshmas blog
- Urban Outfitters Elise Vanity Set Review –
- Surfing Saturday, June 24, 2023!
- Unexpected green day makeup
- What causes the sebaceous glands of the face? How to get rid of the sebaceous glands of the face?
- What is porcelain makeup? What are its advantages? |
- Advice for Adults with Children Staying at Home Due to Coronavirus
- Elevate your style with gorgeous luxury belts: luxury and subdued brands
- The latest summer sandal trends 2023 –