Good morning and Happy Caturday, lovely friend!
While Saturday Surfing has traditionally been devoted to beauty reading, going forward on Saturday Surfing will be Caturday Surfing, a weekly spot just for all things cat–kitties I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, cat-related stories, videos and so on.
Please say hello to Mr. Howell. We met a few weeks ago at the Marin Humane Society during Connor’s birthday!
Don’t be fooled by his sweet pink nose and pink beans; This darling boy is full of swagger and clearly runs the show. When I visited him, he casually pretended not to be interested, but I knew by the way his eyes pierced into my soul that he was into this crazy lady.
I love how his orange hints are visible in his tail, paw, and face. That tail, though, right? His stripes are very clear!
Anyway, I ran into the idea of a possible new roommate/roommate by Rosie and she didn’t have it. Her gentle but strong paw on my feet told me everything I needed to know during the conversation.
On that note, let’s get to this week’s cat reading!
Ahem Kitty Mews
Like searching for gold!
If your companion is a bird.
Big Cat Café Energy.
I hope the rest of Caturday is filled with cookies and cat hugs.
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Monday’s Makeup and Beauty Blog Poll, Vol. 770
- Chestnut truffle | Freshmas blog
- The importance of removing makeup |
- Check in: The Beauty Bakery Palette, Hourglass Eyeliner, and Passionate Blanks
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 759
- Winter makeup trends
- 8 foods to eat to live longer
- Surfing Saturday, April 15th, 2023!
- What is the oldest piece of makeup in your collection that you still use?
- What is the histamine diet? Why do you need a histamine diet?