Good morning everybody,
Today we would like to talk about one of the biggest helpers of our immune system, our gut, bone broth.
Bone marrow broth is one of the most easily digestible foods for the human body. Thanks to the content of collagen, gelatin, proline, glutamine and arginine, it plays an effective role in renewing our digestive system and closing holes in the intestinal wall. Helps a lot with Leaky Gut Syndrome. Because it repairs holes in the intestinal wall with the help of the collagen it contains, it provides support in the treatment of conditions such as many autoimmune diseases, depression, cancer, and diabetes.
The bone marrow broth, which is made by boiling the bones for 4-20 hours, releases its beneficial substances after long hours and leaves it in the water. Bone broth, which contains high amounts of calcium, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium, acts as a complete regenerative and immune booster with vitamins A, K, Omega 3 and 6, minerals iron, zinc and selenium in the bone marrow.
Bone broth, which also protects us from diseases caused by inflammation in our body, keeps us fit thanks to the minerals it contains.
Do you think that bone broth, which gives a delicious flavor to various soups and dishes in addition to its many useful properties, is not a candidate for the role of one of the main characters of our cuisine?
- What is cruelty free? Cruelty-Free Product Recommendations
- What you need to know about nipple piercing
- What does a cold massage ball do? How to use cold ice sphere massage?
- What is a Gua Sha stone, how is it used, does it thin the face?
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 757
- Dinner makeup with Honest Beauty Eyeshadow Palette
- A follow-up to the aftermath of yesterday, AKA New Car Stuff
- What should be the diet after hemorrhoid surgery?
- Makeup tips to make eyes look bigger |
- When in doubt, Chanel It Out | Today’s makeup