Have you ever practiced a skincare regimen on a plane?
Years ago, I watched Lisa Eldridge’s video about the skincare regimen she does when she takes long flights. There are multiple steps involved, including makeup removal, face mask, various creams, toner, and so on. The whole process is quite intense, but it looks like it would be nice and relaxing, especially on a very long flight.
With that said, I’ve always wondered if anyone else has actually done this on a plane ride.
If you have, respect!
I’ve always wanted to do this but didn’t have the courage to actually do the full set and caboodle on board. I’m not shy at all, but I’m kind of shy about doing skincare in front of strangers. I don’t know; Kinda intimate? Maybe that’s just me. very funny!
Friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
- Does the brine weaken? Does brine help you lose weight?
- What is basal metabolic rate and how is it measured?
- Today’s beauty: What beauty-related tasks can you do well?
- Mushroom pie | Freshmas blog
- Summer Beauty Buddies: Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut body lotion and body butter
- Sunday With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 768
- How closely do you follow the makeup and fashion of the Met Gala?
- Surfing Saturday, July 8th, 2023!
- What should be the nutrition after adenoid surgery?
- Caboodle Fist! | Wonder Beauty Sun Kissed Get Away Palette | Kitty cupcake