Good morning everyone from the first day of August.
This week we would like to talk about aromatherapy, a concept that we have all heard about for a long time, but the meaning of which is getting deeper.
Mother Earth offers us the source of healing for everything. We wanted to talk a little about what the secret heroes of kitchens, panacea plants, and medicinal herbs have done with their essences this time.
This method of treatment, which has a history of about 6,000 years, was first used in Egypt and China. Pure essential oils derived from plants, fruits, seeds, bark, roots, leaves and flowers form the basis of today’s modern pharmacology. Due to its density and content, it stimulates the various centers of our brain and provides healing in many areas, both mental and physical. Plant essential oils, which provide healing in countless areas from attention deficit disorder, anxiety disorder, asthma, fungus, many muscle and joint pains to skin conditions, are applied in a variety of ways, such as application, smell, and steam baths, depending on their respective subjects. As we witness the miracles and healing of our nature, the importance of protecting and protecting it for all of us without poisoning it becomes once again tangible.
A little reminder; The tiny bottle of fragrance oil has a very high content as it is derived from kilograms of plants. Therefore, it is best to use it under the supervision of a specialist.
Have a good week everyone!
- 10 nutritional tips to keep you feeling full longer
- What is the histamine diet? Why do you need a histamine diet?
- The best vitamins for hair growth
- What is Algae Peeling? What does it do? How effective?
- 100 shoes from the most famous designers of the Internet age –
- What is good for facial redness? How does facial redness pass?
- Tips for using Ultimate Eyelashes
- What are the perfume notes? |
- Types of incorporation
- Jacquemus presents the Spring/Summer 2023 collection