I’m a shoe design fanatic and I can’t help but keep checking out my all-time favorite shoes. Some of these designer shoes are so iconic that even decades later they are still required religiously. The topic of this article has been on my mind for quite some time I was afraid of how much time I would spend on this topic . Before further ado let’s start our list.
1- Valentino Rockstud
It was 2010 when these beauties hit the runway. It is likely that she made the household name of Maria Grazia Chiuri. He became a fast sensation and started a variation of these iconic shoes.
2- Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots
2010 is the final year that fashion bloggers get the attention of the fashion community. Lita’s shoes have been one of the staples of the public.
3- Isabel Marant Wedge Snickers
These controversial shoes come in 2011. These are the original ugly shoes before Balenciaga’s father’s shoe trend. Celebrities and bloggers are the ones who made us believe that we can be trendy and cool with ugly designs.
4- Chloe Susanna boots
These shoes first appeared in 2008, but it was around 2012 that everyone was crazy about these iconic socks. These tights are so classic that you can still rock them with an edgy, “I really don’t care” look.
5- Prada platform sandals 2013
These shoes fascinated me. I remember looking at pictures of Manreppeller and Eva Chen’s street style looks all the time just because of a glimpse of these shoes. In the end, I found them more affordable on eBay for myself.
6- Isabel Marant studded sandals
Truly one of the hottest shoes of summer 2012. I don’t if those sandals or Zara’s wraparound skirt were more popular a decade ago. You’ve found the new version of these iconic sandals.
7- Chloe wedge sandals
8- High sandals for Bombay
9- Ballerina Chanel
10- Aquazzura fringe sandals
11- Chloe Lauren Scalloped
12- Gucci Marmont Fringe sandals with wide heels
I used to get a mule version of these shoes. They were very comforting especially when I was pregnant.
13. Stuart Weitzman Nudistcurve 100 Sandal
14- Gianvito Rossi semi-transparent
These shoes were everywhere! Neon green in particular was very popular among celebrities in the early 2010s.
15- Alexander Wang Korean shoes
16- Balenciaga shoes
to be adjacent…
- Mukver Recipe | Freshmas blog
- What causes the sebaceous glands of the face? How to get rid of the sebaceous glands of the face?
- 100 shoes from the most famous designers of the Internet age –
- Autumn combinations for women – womenev.com
- Diet days | Freshmas blog
- How is the coumadin diet carried out? Nutrition while using Coumadin
- How much protein is in which greens?
- Chanel Couture showcasing unique wedding dresses and equestrian outfits.
- Let’s get our bodies ready for summer | Freshmas blog
- 15 healthy products that should always be on hand